AKA the Dynamic Duo -Magnesium and Lavender
Create Sprays and Body Butter that will send you off to dream land
Magnesium Oil – can be purchased – or you can create your own with boiling distilled water and Epsom Salts.
- Lavender Magnesium Spray
- Half a Cup Magnesium Oil
- Twenty drops of Lavender Oil
- Combine in a Spray Bottle
- Apply to Soles of Feet when getting into bed
- Lavender Magnesium Body Butter
- Melt and Mix a Quarter Cup of Coconut Oil and Half a Cup of She Butter – in the microwave – using thirty second intervals in a glass measuring cup
- Add a quarter cup of magnesium oil and thirty drops of lavender oil.
- Use an immersion blender to blend and whip.
- Store in a jar in a cool place.
- DIY Magnesium Oil
- Half Cup of Magnesium Chloride Flakes or Epsom Salts
- Dissolve with Half a Cup of Distilled Boiling Water
- For a short cut, you can use Lavender Epsom Salts –